What will I need in order to be dispensed medical marijuana from a dispensary?

For you or your designated primary caregiver to be able to acquire medical marijuana from a dispensary or Compassion Center, the Department of Health requires you to complete the proper form to appoint the compassion center as one of your caregivers. The Department of Health must process the form before the center can provide medical marijuana.