A grower can either be a registered qualifying patient, a patient’s registered caregiver, or a Compassion Center. A grower is designated as an option to cultivate medical marijuana for medical use. A patient or caregiver can cultivate up to twelve marijuana plants and possess two-and-a-half ounces of usable marijuana.
- Must be 21 years of age and above.
- Has no background of any drug felony offense.
- Must be registered to cultivate marijuana under the Department of Health.
- Must be in an enclosed, locked facility.
- Must not be located within 500 feet from the property line of a public or private school.